Monday, August 25, 2008

Robin Hood Park, Keene, NH (3.5 smiles)


We went to Robin Hood Park in Keene, NH today and here is my review.....



Parking:  The lot by the playground is pretty small, but I think there is plenty of parking around the park.

Bathrooms:  There is a bathroom right near the playground.  I did not see a changing table.

Structures:  There is one very large structure that has a lot of tunnels and neat things to climb on.  One side is for the smaller children and the other side is for the bigger children.  There is also a slide in the distance near the tennis courts.

Picnic Tables:  There are picnic tables under a pavilion right near the playground.

Overall:  I like this park.  I really like the large field that runs from the playground area to the tennis courts and the fact that the bathrooms and the picnic tables are close to the structure.


0 comments: