Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kid's Cove, Merrimack, NH (4.5 smiles)


We went to Kid's Cove in Merrimack, NH today and here is my review.....



Parking:  Plenty

Bathrooms:  There are a few port-o-potties on site.

Structures:  There is a great wooden structure that has tunnels, steps, slides, tires, bridges and little hiding spots!  There are swings for all ages and there is a neat car that kids can sit in.

Picnic Tables:  There are nice big picnic tables right near the structure.

Overall:  I have to say that this is the nicest park I have been to this year.  I love that fact that it is well shaded and it has a fence all the way around the park so the kids are not running off.  If you have been to White Park in Concord, it looks like it was built by the same company/person.  We spent about 1 hour and 1/2 here!  My son was very happy!  There is a trail that leads down to a river.  There are two bridges to cross over and the trail is pretty wide.  I would not recommend a stroller though.  There is quite a hill going down to the river.
Everybody in this area should go to Kid's Cove and check it out!  You know it's a great park when random kids are running by saying "I love Kid's Cove!"

4 comments:

chasy said...

This is a nice review! I found it helpful, thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Whats the address for this place?

Mandy Grenier said...

The address I found is:
487 Daniel Webster Hwy, Merrimack, NH

If you click on the google map link in the review it should take you to the address.

Have fun :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Mandy