Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kids Kingdom, Hampton, NH (4.5 smiles)


We went to Kids Kingdom in Hampton, NH and here is my review.....



Parking:  Plenty

Bathrooms:  We went while the park is technically still closed for the season.  I did ask other parents that were there with their children about the bathrooms and they told me that there is a bathroom house on site.

Structures:  There are a lot of structures for the children to play on.  The best part for me was that almost all of the structures were geared for toddlers!  My son could climb on them all without me constantly asking him to back away from the sides!  I am always so scared he is going to take that step right out the huge opening.  You know the one with the flag pole that the bigger kids slide down.  Yeah, that one.

Picnic Tables:  There are a lot of picnic tables in the shaded area!

Overall:  I love this park.  They also have an ice cream concession stand!  If you head to Hampton this summer and need a break from the ocean, check out Kids Kingdom!

0 comments: